Starkey’s breakthrough hearing aids connect directly to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the easy-to-use TruLink Hearing Control app. Starkey Halo iQ now offers technology integrating hearing aids and the iPhone, iPad® and Apple Watch®! Halo iQ seamlessly connects to your Apple devices using the free TruLink™ app. Control your hearing aids, take phone calls, stream your favorite music, movies and shows direct from your device! There is no need for a separate device or remote control.
Together, Halo and TruLink deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever, and are designed to:
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth technology.
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity.
- Help you hear comfortably in noise.
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling.
- Stream FaceTime, music and more directly to your hearing aids.
- Easily adjust sound settings by simply moving your finger on the screen using the feature called SoundSpace.
- Save personalized listening setting specific to locations using TruLink memories. Using the built-in GPS on your iPhone, your hearing aid settings automatically adjust when you walk into your favorite and stored locations.
- Record, play back and even email audio as it happens using Live Microphone. You can also use your iPhone as a microphone to enjoy group conversations. Simply set your iPhone nearby, turn on the feature and conversations are streamed directly to your hearing aids.
- Easily find lost hearing aids using the Find My Hearing Aids feature, showing both a location and a time stamp. A signal detector sends a stronger or weaker signal based on how close you are to locating your hearing aids.