North County Audiology is proud to offer Starkey hearing aid products. Starkey is a highly regarded hearing aid manufacturer and provides one of the widest ranges of hearing aid products for those who are hearing impaired. Starkey hearing aid products include invisible hearing aids, wireless hearing aids, digital hearing aids, and even hearing aids for children.
Starkey hearing aids offer some of the latest hearing aid technology including features such as feedback elimination, remote control capabilities, FM system compatibility, water resistance, and more! Featured Starkey hearing aids include: SoundLens, AMP, 3 Series, Wi Series, and the X Series.
Features and Benefits of Starkey Hearing Aids include:
- Spatial Sound 2.0 – This technology supports the brain’s natural process of understanding speech by adding a binaural noise management system to Oticon’s unique Spatial Sound system
- T² Remote Control – Lets you adjust memory or volume settings using any touch-tone phone
- Voice iQ² – Designed to maintain speech understanding in noise and reduce listening effort
- Spectral iQ – Replicates hard-to-hear high frequency sounds into lower frequencies and designed to enhance and expand audibility
- InVision Directionality – Enhances Voice iQ² by pinpointing sounds you want to hear and minimizing those you don’t
- Noise Management – Automatically recognizes and reduces noise for more comfortable listening in loud environments
- Automatic Telephone – Used with SurfLink Mobile, can enable hands-free cell phone conversation, while Automatic Telephone detects when you’re on the phone and adjusts setting for optimal listening
- Music & Television Processing – Automatically adjusts to the preset music and TV listening settings most comfortable for you while streaming audio from TV, computer or MP3 player directly to your hearing aids
- HydraShield®² – Makes your hearing aids resistant to water, wax, oils, sweat, humidity and corrosion
- Self Learning – Gradually and automatically learns your volume control preferences, requiring fewer manual adjustments
- Ear-to-Ear Wireless Communication – Coordinates communication between hearing aids, eliminating the need to manually adjust both devices
- Sweep™ Technology – Lets you adjust memory or volume with a simple touch of your finger
- Convenient Intuitive Features – Automatic voice and tone indicators tell you the status of your hearing aid and your hearing aid battery
If you are looking to get a set of hearing aids, Starkey hearing aids are a great option. Ask our qualified audiologist and hearing aid specialist which Starkey hearing aid is best for you. To make an appointment at the North County Audiology hearing aid center located in San Diego, California, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 240-4722 today!