Welcome to North County Audiology!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! While going through our site, if you have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you! Here are just some of the areas we hope you’ll find useful:
- You can find out a little bit more about the services we provide.
- We’re a small, friendly office. As such, we take the time to get to know our patients. You can also learn more about us.
- Hearing related research is ongoing and uncovering fascinating new insights as to how our hearing affects our overall wellness.
- People of all ages need to protect their hearing. We can help!
- Hearing aids have come a long way. Find out what’s new.
- Too much information? Contact us, we’re ready to help!
Request an appointment
From the Blog
Having hearing issues need not end one’s career as a public speaker. A number of well-known people who were in the public eye quietly and unobtrusively dealt with hearing issues and continued to thrive. Perhaps the most open about their hearing loss issues was the comedian Leslie Nielsen. Prior to…Read More
Learning how to clean your hearing aid is worth the effort. These fairly sophisticated devices need to be maintained and, when you think about it, aren’t exactly doing their time in the best of working conditions. The inside of your ear canal is, well, not a pristine environment. Earwax, sweat,…Read More
There are three basic kinds of contemporary hearing aids — RIC (receiver-in-canal), BTE (behind-the-ear), and ITE (in-the-ear). Which one is best for you is based on the details of your hearing loss issues and your own aesthetic considerations. With the receiver positioned directly into your ear, RIC hearing aids provide…Read More