Welcome to North County Audiology!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! While going through our site, if you have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you! Here are just some of the areas we hope you’ll find useful:
- You can find out a little bit more about the services we provide.
- We’re a small, friendly office. As such, we take the time to get to know our patients. You can also learn more about us.
- Hearing related research is ongoing and uncovering fascinating new insights as to how our hearing affects our overall wellness.
- People of all ages need to protect their hearing. We can help!
- Hearing aids have come a long way. Find out what’s new.
- Too much information? Contact us, we’re ready to help!
Request an appointment
From the Blog
There are three basic kinds of contemporary hearing aids — RIC (receiver-in-canal), BTE (behind-the-ear), and ITE (in-the-ear). Which one is best for you is based on the details of your hearing loss issues and your own aesthetic considerations. With the receiver positioned directly into your ear, RIC hearing aids provide…Read More
The link between diabetes and hearing loss – San Diego audiologist Many people are familiar with some of the health complications that can be caused by long-standing diabetes. Kidney problems, blindness, and foot amputations are all problems that diabetics may face. Although many people don’t associate hearing loss with diabetes,…Read More
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][dt_sc_one_third first][dt_sc_icon_box type="type5" fontawesome_icon="life-ring " custom_icon="" title="Same Day Hearing Aid Service" link="http://www.northcountyaudiology.com/services/hearing-aid-services/" /]No need to wait 2-3 weeks for an appointment. If your hearing device stop working, bring them in for an assessment. A member of our staff will clean and check the devices between 9am-11:30am Monday through Friday. If…Read More